The company is structured to be able to offer support to our customers quickly and efficiently. Supplying both operated and non-operated plant allows us the flexibility to give our customers exactly what they need to do the job at hand.
- A preventative maintenance system for all equipment.
- Our staff are well trained to operate and repair all plant.
- We only supply ‘business to business’.
- We don’t cut corners.
We provide a good selection of training courses associated with our on site activities. Training is an important part of operating equipment on site; as such we are constantly adapting and updating our courses to fill training and knowledge gaps as they arise.
- Power-station outages and routine maintenance.
- Refinery shutdowns and routine maintenance.
- Power Transmission and Distribution.
- Major Construction sites.
Do you have any questions for us? We’d be happy to help.
Talk to us about what equipment you need, conditions you’ll be working in and your drivers’ training.
Call: (01469) 540428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org